Make a Round (Circle) Meal
Making a circle sandwich
- Together spread a round tortilla with nut butter (peanut, almond, etc.)
- Warm in microwave for 15 seconds or in oven for 5 minutes at 350 degrees
- Sprinkle tortilla with granola
- Add round blueberries and round banana slices
- Spread with vanilla yogurt and drizzle honey over the top
- Fold in half and cut into 2 halves
- Place on a round plate
- Enjoy for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack
Encourage child to slice the banana into small sections with a plastic knife before adding to his sandwich
- round tortilla
- peanut butter (ALERT...NUT ALLERY...almond butter, walnut butter, etc.)
- honey (ALERT...children under 1 year of age should not have honey)
- plastic knife for cutting and spreading
Curriculum Plan Resources
- Shape - Circle
- Color - Blue
- Number - Two, 2
- Alphabet Letters - B, F
- Senses - Hearing
- Character Trait - Joyfulness
- Target Words - Big, Bigger, Happy, Small
Unknown “Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day."
Did You Know?
“A 3-year-old toddler's brain is twice as active as an adult's brain.”- Sean Brotherson, NDSU
Books to Read
by Ann Jonas (Activity 8)
"The Grouchy Ladybug"
Eric Carle (Activity 12)
"Chicka Chicka Boom Boom"
by Bill Martin and John Archambault (Activity 4)
"Jump Up It’s A Good Day"
by Brady Rymer Album Here Comes Brady Rymer and the Little Band That Could (Children) (Activity 10)
"Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes "
by Countdown Kids Album 100 Silly Songs (Children) (Activity 24)
by Nabil David Huening Album Children’s Virtues Songs (Children) (Activity 13)
"If You’re Happy and You Know It "
by Dora the Explorer Album Party Favorites (Activity 26)
Monthly Materials List
Click Here to view the list!
Fingerplay / Poems / Songs
Touch Your Nose
(Activity 25 Month 2)
Touch your nose, touch your chin, That’s the way this game begins.
Touch your eyes, Touch your knees; Now pretend you’re going to sneeze.
Touch your hair, Touch one ear; Touch your two red lips right here.
Touch your elbows where they bend,
That’s the way this touch game ends.