- Two-four balloons (or beach ball)
- Fly swatter, paper plate or other “balloon bat” if desired!
- Together inflate two to four balloons
- See how long child can keep balloon(s) in the air by counting aloud 1, 2, 3, and so on
- Now try keeping in air two balloons and count aloud how long they stay in the air
- Suggest to child they bat with different parts of body – hands, elbows, feet, head, etc.
- Bat a single balloon back and forth with a partner and play balloon volleyball- no net needed
- Try to keep all 4 balloons in the air with a partner
- Cranium Hullabaloo- 2-6 players ages 3+. Great for families to play together as you move in a number of ways from mat to mat and can have multiple winners in one game.
- Yoga Garden Game- won Parents’ Choice Award. Teaches preschoolers how to have fun while learning and practicing yoga.
- Active Songs- We shared some song that will get your child moving- “Shake My Sillies Out” by Raffi, or any version of “The Hokey Pokey”