Under, Up, Down, Tall
Using exercise to teach target words
Month 5 · Activity 14 · Target Words
- Ask child to crawl under a table
- Ask child to find a rectangular item and place it under a chair
- Ask what is under grass (dig to find out) or under the bed
- Find a staircase and ask child to climb up 3 stairs, go down 2 steps, etc.
- Name a body part under your nose
- Jump up 5 times
Together find on your child's hand a tall finger and a short finger.
chair, table, bed, stairs, etc...
- Language Skills
- Motor Skills
- Problem Solving Skills