Listen to song "Teeth" and creating a mouth collage
Month 9 · Activity 25 · Lifeskills
- Look at calendar together and review any special dates - birthday or events - to put on the calendar for this month.
- Have child place a check mark on the calendar for each day he brushes teeth for the month
- Listen to the song “Teeth” by Willa Brigham while making this collage
- Give child magazines and let them find pictures of mouths to cut out and paste on large sheet of paper
- After a collage of mouths has been made, chat about how the teeth look
- Let child think of reasons the teeth look healthy - they brush at least twice a day, they eat healthy snacks and food (celery and carrot snacks, calcium-rich foods including milk, yogurt, and cheese, fresh fruits and vegetables) they floss, visit a dentist, rinse mouths, etc.
If cutting is too difficult, let child tear out the pictures of mouths